As part of the How to series several living documents were created to help students and early career professionals as they begin their research endeavors. Topics include how to conduct research as an undergraduate, how to analyze your data, how to collaborate, and how to make your research relevant. Documents can be accessed through drop down menu.
Fisheries Information Resources
- Join the AFS Google Group
- FishBase - International database of official fish names and distributions
- Fish, Fisheries & Aquatic Biodiversity Worldwide - Search multiple databases including FISHLIT, Aquatic Biology Citations, Fishing Industry Research Index, and Fisheries Review(may be easier to access through your University library)
- NOAA Weather Service
- USGS Real-Time Water Data
- WiscFish - THE site for identifying fishes of Wisconsin (and the Midwest)