Please use the links to navigate to awards for the annual meeting of the Society, other meetings including Division, Section, and Chapter meetings, scholarships and outstanding achievement awards, and Outstanding Student Subunit awards.
If you have an award you wish to announce, please send pertinent information to the Student and Early Career Professionals Subsection President at [email protected]. Information will be posted on this website.
- Canadian Aquatic Resources Section - Larkin Award - Due June 12, 2020
- Emerging Leaders Mentorship Award - Due May 1, 2020
- Outstanding Student Subunit Award - Due May 1, 2020
- Education Section - Student Writing Contest - Due May 1, 2020
- Education Section - Best Student Paper/Poster Award - Due April 20, 2020
- Equal Opportunities Section: J Frances Allen Scholarship Award - Due May 1, 2020
- Fish Culture Section: Award of Excellence
- Fish Habitat Section: Rising Star Award for Outstanding Early-Career Contributions in Fish Habitat Conservation
- Fish Health Section: S.F. Snieszko Distinguished Service Award and/or Special Achievement Award
North Central Division
- Dakota Chapter: Dr. James C. Schmulbach Memorial Scholarship
- Indiana Chapter: Outstanding Student Research Award
- Iowa Chapter: Iowa State University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Michigan Chapter: Albert S. Hazzard Award
- Minnesota Chapter: Student Scholarship
- Missouri Chapter: Student Achievement Award
- Wisconsin Chapter: Richard Frie Memorial Scholarship & Carroll Norden Memorial Scholarship
Western Division Scholarships
- Alaska: Molly Ahlgren Scholarship
- Western Division: Eugene Maughn Scholarship, travel grants.
- WA-BC C. Jeff Cederholm Scholarships for travel and service
- Idaho: Susan B. Martin and ICAFS Scholarships.
- Montana: Wally McClure Scholarship
- Colorado-Wyoming: Ron Remmichk Memorial Scholarship and CO-WY AFS Scholarships
- Cal-Neva: Travel grants
- Arizona-New Mexico: Miles McInnis Scholarship
- Oregon: Carl Bond, Steven Berkeley, other general scholarships
- Utah: None listed