Writing, Publishing, and Reviewing: Perspectives for Students
Student Colloquium, AFS Annual Meeting, San Francisco (4 September 2007)
- The Peer Review Process (Dr. Dennis DeVries)
- Elements of Effective Writing (Dr. Mike Quist)
- Who, Where, Why (When, & How): A State Agency Perspective (Brad Parsons)
- How to Write Good – Dr. Al Zale (Montana State University)
As a part of the How to series, several living documents were created to help students in writing. Topics include how to peer review, how to publish in graduate school, how to write a popular piece on your research, how to write and defend a thesis, and how to write an effective scholarship essay, how to write a resume/CV.
- How to Write and Defend Your Thesis
- How to Publish in Graduate School
- How to Write a Resume/CV
- How to Write a Popular Piece about your Research
- How to Write Effective Scholarship Applications
- How to Peer Review
Student Reviewer Database
A list of student reviewers can be obtained by journal editors by contacting the the Student Subsection at email@example.com.