The plight of the salmon Traversing the coast along the Pacific Northwest into the Fraser River in British Columbia, Canada is a picturesque and mesmerizing experience, unless you are a sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka)...
Recent Website Posts
- FITS needs YOU! November 18, 2020
- Lian on her research and the Virtual Annual Meeting October 5, 2020
- Daily Themes September 15, 2020
- Aaron and Deon host the Fisheries Diversity and Inclusion Podcast August 31, 2020
- Cassidy Miles on Diversity and Inclusion in AFS July 30, 2020
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @AFS_Students