One of the most valuable contributions that you can make as an AFS member is to serve as a referee for AFS publications. Constructive peer reviews provided by AFS members are the backbone of our publication process, and it is likely the single most important factor in maintaining journal quality and our reputation as a professional society.
- Lian on her research and the Virtual Annual Meeting October 5, 2020
- Daily Themes September 15, 2020
- Aaron and Deon host the Fisheries Diversity and Inclusion Podcast August 31, 2020
- Cassidy Miles on Diversity and Inclusion in AFS July 30, 2020
- Student and ECP workshop on fisheries careers July 1, 2020