One of the most valuable contributions that you can make as an AFS member is to serve as a referee for AFS publications. Constructive peer reviews provided by AFS members are the backbone of our publication process, and it is likely the single most important factor in maintaining journal quality and our reputation as a professional society.
- Cassidy Miles on Diversity and Inclusion in AFS July 30, 2020
- Student and ECP workshop on fisheries careers July 1, 2020
- Age Estimates in Stock Assessments Webinar June 8, 2020
- Ian Kelmartin on West Coast fisheries June 5, 2020
- Sam Schaick on Fisheries and the Covid-19 Quarantine April 29, 2020
Subscribe to Our Newsletter